- To serve our nation at all times and to help build and maintain the welfare of the United States of America toward lasting prosperity and peace for all.
- To dedicate ourselves in keeping with the policies of our Government, to secure international peace.
- To inspire in our membership a sense of responsibility, and to develop leadership for the preservation of our American democratic way of life.
- To help unify divergent groups in the overall interest of American democracy.
- To cooperate with all duly recognized veterans organizations and their subordinate groups in the furtherance of the aims of the American Veteran.
- To aid in the fulfillment of the aims and purposes of AMVETS, our parent organization.
- To keep the American public forever reminded that the veteran served to preserve peace, liberty and democracy for our nation.
- To promote the welfare and fellowship of our members and their families.
- To recognize that the organization known as AMVETS, which was chartered by Congressional action on 23 July 1947, is our parent organization and that the Sons of AMVETS exist solely to promote the interests of the parent body of AMVETS.
We, the Sons of AMVETS (American Veterans), fully realizing our responsibility to our parents, community, State and Nation, associate ourselves for the following purposes: To uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America; to safeguard the principles of freedom, liberty and justice for all; to promote the cause of peace and goodwill amongst nations; to maintain the freedom of our country; to preserve the fundamentals of democracy; to perpetuate the friendships and associations of the AMVET organization; and to dedicate ourselves to the cause of mutual assistance…..this by the Grace of God.cheap nike free run 5.0
What is the "Statute of Limitations" to report a project? Or, how long after the work has been completed do you have until to submit a project report?
In general, you have one year after a project has been comleted in which to submit a project report for that project.